Above & Beyond Learning Learning Center uses the High Scope Curriculum for their infants, toddlers and preschool.
In a High Scope program teachers support children’s natural desire to be active learners. Creating an active learning environment for infants and toddlers means consciously considering all their needs — their social and emotional, physical, cognitive, and sociolinguistic needs.
We facilitate interactive programs and care services:
- Fostering curiosity in the infant
- Creating opportunities for socialization
- Activities that boost cognitive and motor skills
The principles of active learning guide the decisions infant-toddler caregivers make about:
- Adult-child interaction
- Arrangement of the room and physical environment
- Daily schedules and routines
- Observations and planning for children
- Tummy Time
(Ages 3-4 years old)
Our pre-school program is geared towards preparing your child for kindergarten.
We facilitate age appropriate activities that keep kids actively engaged in the learning process.