Call the center or click here to schedule an appointment. At that time, parents must complete:
- Fill out CACFP application
- Fill out Child Information Records (BCAL-3731)
- Fill out copy of your work/activity schedule
- Fill out ASQ questionnaire
- Shot Records and Health Appraisal within 30 days of initial attendance (*Restrictions must be noted by Physician)
- Birth Certificate
The child will be released to the following persons only:
- Persons or Person listed on Child Information Records (BCAL-3731)
- Any Person who is unknown to the staff must have a picture identification in order for the child to be released.
The center opens at 5:00 a.m. and closes at 7:00 p.m. Upon arrival the parent/guardian must sign the Parent/Child sign-in sheet.
Keep in mind: If the center is close due to inclement weather the center will notify through text messages, Remind text and/or a note will be sent home.
The following will serve as a checklist for you as you prepare for your baby’s day with us:
- NO diaper bags left in building.
- Store child’s clothing and belongs in a small plastic shoe box.
- All bottles must be pre-made and labeled child’s name and date.
- Uneaten baby food that has been opened must be discarded. Do not send in opened baby food jars. They cannot be served.
- Formula, milk or juice must be discarded after a child has finished drinking from the sip cup or bottle. Please make sure they have enough individual bottles for the day.
- Label everything such as bottles, bibs, food jars, blankets, clothes, orajel, baby ointments, wipeboxes, diapers, pacifier, rattles and teethers if you bring them.
- If diapers are not provided, and for some reason your child runs out a $2.00 fee will be charged per diaper. (fee is due upon picking your child up)
R.400.8188 Sleeping,Resting and Supervision
Yes, children under 18 months of age sleep on demand. Nap time or quiet time shall be provided when children under school-age are in attendance 5 or continuous hours per day.
We will be happy to celebrate your child’s birthday at the center. If you wish to bring a simple treat (cookies, cupcakes, etc.) for the occasion, please make arrangements ahead of time with the staff for the specific day.
- No homemade food
- Only mylar balloons (latex balloons are not allowed)
Yes, with a DHHS Clearance, Medical Clearance and Volunteer Application. Download Form
- We encourage our parents not to put on any sort of jewelry on their child for safety issues. (ABLCC will not be responsible for lost or damage jewelry)
- When potty training we encourage the parent not to dress their child in onesies (bodysuits), belts and pull-ups is needed. No more diapers
- Dress appropriate for weather.
- Yes, a dollar per minute for each child after your schedule time has expired with the Center. (fee is due upon picking your child up day of service)
- If, we bring your child back to the Center and no one is home using transportation there will be a cost
- Yes, we serve 3 hot meals and 2 snacks (under CACFP)
- ABLCC provides all meals
- No outside food in the building for health reasons
- No glass bottles on field trips
- Meals and Snack are served from hours 10:00 am to 4:00pm for varies age groups